Saturday, April 25, 2009

CLRN

I signed up with CLRN not really understanding what it was. I went back later on and investigated the site further to find that it will be a wonderful resource for me as I begin my teaching career. With all the information available on the Internet it is hard to gauge what sites are reputable and accurate. Using CLRN to assess electronic resources before using them with a class will help to ensure that the information I'm sharing with the students is accurate and appropriate. I spent quite a bit of time going through the many features of the site, and I feel like I haven't even scratched the surface. I would have found CLRN overwhelming and confusing, but the tutorials about how to search for specific information were very helpful. Like all of the educational websites we've learned about during this course, I'm happy to know that such a resource exists for teachers.

1 comment:

  1. I also felt the same when I first accessed the site, a litle bit confused about the site itself. But, later on, I find out how rich the site is and how much it can be helpful for teachers!

    ReplyDelete