Thursday, February 19, 2009

Obama's Education Plan

Unfortunately, I will not be able to participate in the chat about Obama's new education plan, but it is something I am very curious to hear about. If anyone does stop by the chatroom, please share anything interesting that comes up! The principal at the school where I am student teaching recently sent an article out to the staff with information regarding the new plan. It seems that much is being done to improve the education system, and I was especially impressed with the ideas and suggestions made to change our system of standardized testing. Hopefully education reform will be a priority with the new administration and improvements will be made to keep public education progressing. I hope the chat is interesting and informative!

No comments:

Post a Comment